Why not diesel cars?
Whenever a person buys a car, the first decision that has to be made is whether he should buy a diesel car or a petrol car. Today, in most of the countries preference for a diesel car is falling quickly. This is evident as sales of diesel cars have already fallen by 20 per cent in 2019. There are various reasons for this. Firstly, diesel cars add to air pollution at a higher level in comparison to petrol cars. In the time when global warming and increased air pollution is posing a constant threat, people prefer to buy a petrol car. Secondly, initially, diesel cars were more economical. But now the taxes that are imposed on diesel vehicles make their cost equal to a petrol car. Thirdly, the constant efforts and awareness generated by the government in many countries have persuaded people to buy petrol cars instead of diesel cars.
Using fuel-efficient petrol cars:
Petrol is a non-renewable source of energy. This means that it gets exhausted with every use. We are always advised by elders not to waste petrol otherwise there will be no petrol left for future generation to use. One alternative solution to this problem is using fuel-efficient petrol cars. Moreover, according to the latest statistics, the use of petrol cars have increased by six per cent this year. There is a list of top 10 most fuel-efficient petrol cars that have been revealed by What Car? The list points out those cars which provide a better miles per gallon. Here is the list if top 10 fuel-efficient petrol cars:
1) Suzuki Ignis 1.2 SHVS: This SHVS version of Ignis is the most fuel-efficient petrol car tested by What Car? It has a small electric motor to supplement 1.2-litre petrol. The true mpg of Suzuki is 59.6 mpg.
2) Suzuki Celerio 1.0: The true mpg of Suzuki Celerio is 57.8 mpg. The fuel bills for this car will be low. It is one of the cheapest in the UK. Moreover, the maintenance of the car is also low.
3) Volkswagen Up 1.075: The true mpg of Volkswagen is 55.9 mpg. One can get a high-quality interior and an appealing badge.
4) Skoda Citigo1.060: The car is economical and has a 55.2 mpg. It is a less cool VW up.
5) Suzuki Baleno 1.0: The car is too economical for people. The 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine ensures a 55 mpg.
6) Seat Ibiza 1.0: This car will give you fairly low fuel bills. A 54 mpg is good for going for a petrol model.
7) Volkswagen Up 1.0 TSI 90: It is one of the most premium city cars you can buy today. The true mpg of the car is 53.7 mpg.
8) Kia Picanto 1.0: In a city, these cars prove to be an economic winner. The true mpg is 53.3.
9) Seat Leon 1.0: The true mpg of the car is 53.1. It is the first medium-sized family hatchbacks to enter the frame.
10) Dacio Sandero 0.9 TCe: It is one of the cheapest car in UK with 52.8 mpg.
These were the top 10 fuel-efficient cars’ list prepared by What Car? One can analyze and then choose wisely.